The Desert to Grace Dinner Table this Festive Season
Accra Banana Peanut Cake-Bring the taste of Ghanaian cuisine to your dinner table this festive with this amazing dessert. It is made with banana and peanuts for a fruity and nutty flavor.
Its incredible flavor is so tempting that you may run impatiently of waiting for it to cool down. You know that aroma that permeates the entire kitchen, and before you know it you are already eating three or more serving?
That’s what you should expect when you bake fine treats like Accra Banana Peanut Cake!
And who doesn’t like this feeling? Bet you will love it!
So before you are done with your recipe ideas for the festive season, you can’t afford to miss a spot for the Accra banana peanut cake.
And the best part about this dessert is that it’s straightforward with easy to find ingredients so if you are a rookie, no need to worry.
Our detailed recipe will get you a classic baked cake that’s enough to give your taste buds an orgasmic feeling.
If this is something, you would like to experience then follow this recipe to the end. Let’s get started.
4 ripe bananas (blended into a thick puree)
2 eggs (beaten)
2 cups all-purpose baking flour
1 cup of milk
½ cup of sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup of cake flour
½ cup of unsalted butter
2tsp baking powder
½ cup of coarsely chopped peanuts
- In a large basin, sift your flour, baking powder and, salt. Stir to mix thoroughly.
- In another basin, cream ¼ cup of sugar and butter together and set aside.
- And your milk to your flour and stir to mix. Beat your eggs, and continue mixing for an even mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixer and put your peanuts and mashed bananas. Use the medium speed to mix.
- Leave the mixture for about five minutes and transfer it to a greased baking pan.
- Preheat your oven 3500F and bake for half an hour or until the cake is lightly browned. Insert a skewer or toothpick, if it comes out clean the cake is ready.
- Mix ¼ cup of sugar and cinnamon and drizzle on top and place it on a cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a drink of your choice.
If you like this Accra banana peanut cake, you may also like the following: